This is acknowledged by the internationally recognised environmental management standard ISO 14001. Its implementation is included in all levels of activity:
- responsible use of natural resources, materials and energy;
- use of the most advanced technologies;
- the prudent and friendly siting of electric power facilities in the environment;
- abiding with the legislation;
- efforts to minimise the influence of electric power devices on the environment and people.
The company also encourages the work and service providers to act responsibly when constructing and renovating electric power facilities and devices, its suppliers and other business partners.