Since 1999, when the company formally acquired the ISO 9001 quality certificate, it systematically introduces new standards and business models and updates existing ones. The quality policy and business excellence are intertwined with all the business processes of the company, aimed at a suitable relationship with employees, the environment, owners and other stakeholders.
- 2015 – Re-certification after a new version of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- 2013 – Full Family-friendly Company certificate
- 2012 – ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certificate
- 2010 – Basic Family-friendly Company certificate
- 2010 – BS OHSAS 18001 certificate, Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- 2009 – Re-certification after a new version of ISO 9001:2008
- 2004 – ISO 14001 certificate, Environmental Management System
- 1999 – ISO 9001 certificate, Quality Management System
Pursuant to the Corporate Governance Code with Capital Assets of the State the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Supervisory Board of ELES, d.o.o. adopted Corporate Governance Policy of ELES, d.o.o.