In the news, we notify electrical energy market participants about all important events that could impact their operations.
The purpose of the trial period is to introduce new market participants (implicit and explicit) to SIDC functionalities and processes. Note: Implicit market participants access SIDC through the Local Trading Solution (LTS), which in this case is the BSP platform and will receive all necessary information from BSP. Local platforms may vary and may include additional functionalities that support individual local processes.
Support for explicit participants will be provided by HOPS and ELES. Interested parties (explicit access only) are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide them with access information for the allocation platform, the required certificates and the necessary manuals.
Period of execution:
• Week 42
- Mon 14/10/2019 Normal operations
- Tue 15/10/2019 Normal operations
- Wed 16/10/2019 Normal operations + trade recall / trade cancellation + Closing of market(s)
- Thu 17/10/2019 Normal operations + trade recall / trade cancellation + Closing of individual bidding zone borders
- Fri 18/10/2019 No testing planned
• Week 43 - Reserved for additional trial period testing in the event of an appropriate decision by the SIDC project
• Week 44 - Reserved for additional trial period testing in the event of an appropriate decision by the SIDC project
For more details, see the official announcement here.
ELES, Ltd. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personal data obtained through its online information system. Such personal data is safeguarded and shall not be shared with third parties, or used for other purposes, without your consent. The on-line information system also provides links to external websites not directly associated with our company, further to which ELES, Ltd. cannot assume responsibility for the protection of data in relation to such websites.
ELES, Ltd. undertakes to do all in its power to protect data and the privacy of visitors to its website.
ELES, Ltd. applies quality technical and organisational procedures in order to protect collected data, ensure appropriate use, prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, as well as maintain accuracy. Nevertheless, despite all its security measures and safety communication protocols, ELES, Ltd. cannot necessarily prevent the possible misuse of information illegally accessed by unauthorised third parties via the Internet.